Bespoke Wellbeing delivers a unique approach to providing occupational health physiotherapy through a seamless and blended pathway between online and face to face physiotherapy.
Is it for me?
Occupational health physiotherapists provide the following:
- assessment of fitness and return to work
- health promotion and education
- risk assess and training
- physiotherapy treatment
- secondary prevention
Physiotherapists are experts in managing musculoskeletal disorders (MSD), that is injuries and conditions that affect the bones, joints, muscles and skeletal structures such as nerves.
An employer is responsible for managing the risk of MSD in the workplace, which includes early reporting of symptoms, appropriate treatment and rehabilitation. For more information on what MSD mean for employers, the Health and Safety Executive have a wealth of information.
At Bespoke Wellbeing, we can support you each step of the way from preventative measures to treatment and return to work.
Benefits of Occupational Health Physiotherapy
The benefits are twofold for the employer and employee.
- productive workforce
- achieve individuals full potential
- improved occupational health and safety
- high morale
- earlier return to work after illness or injury
- better employee relations
- improved staff attrition
- compliance with legislation
- improved corporate image
There is strong evidence that for work-related musculoskeletal disorders, a collaborative approach which includes the employer with quick access to Physiotherapy helps people stay at or get back to work quicker.
Why do we offer a blended approach to our physiotherapy services?
The traditional approach of referring musculoskeletal injuries for clinic based appointment are well behind us – taking a “virtual first” approach to managing injuries is a much quicker, cost effective and accepted pathway for physiotherapy care.
The first step is to provide a video consultation with your employee to discuss their symptoms, make the diagnosis, provide advice and a personalised exercise programme. The employee has access to the exercise programme through an online app which helps compliance and confidence. Using the app, they can ask us questions and we can continue to support between sessions.
The video consultation also acts as a triage to ensure that:
- physiotherapy is clinically indicated and
- whether the injury will be suitable for online physiotherapy.
If a face-to-face physical assessment or “hands on” treatment is required then a seamless referral into our national network of physiotherapy clinics can be made.
What makes us different?
Bespoke Wellbeing prides itself in being able to offer:
- Virtual video consultation providing excellent, cost-effective physiotherapy service
- Rapid access with video assessments within 48 hours of referral
- Blended approach with face-to-face Physiotherapy as clinically required
- Standardised reporting (whether via video or face to face consultation) audited for quality-control
- Personalised rehabilitation programme
- Using the exercise app, support to employees between sessions
- Collaborative approach with employers and employees