Face to Face Physiotherapy
Face to face physiotherapy is available for your employees either through ‘’on-site clinics’’ at your place of work, or ‘’off-site’’ through a referral into our national network of physiotherapy clinics.
Our physiotherapists will:
- Assess symptoms and establish recovery timescales
- Provide ‘hands-on’ treatment which may be required such as massage, mobilisations, acupuncture and/or strapping.
- Provide evidence-based treatment and rehabilitation programmes using our app
- Educate and reassure employees on how to self-manage their symptoms
- Identify any work tasks or demands which may be contributing to the disorders
- Give advice on any modifications needed for their return to work programme.
Face to face physiotherapy can assess and treat a large range of musculoskeletal injuries (those related to joints, bones, or tendons) such as low back pain / neck pain / working from home aches and pains / shoulder injuries / knee injuries / rehabilitation pre and post surgery / repetitive strain / rehabilitation post-injury / osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and sports injuries.
How does it work
‘’On-site clinics’’ are a great option if your employees have a main location of work or are able to easily access a central work location.
You just need to provide us with a private room and hand washing facilities; we will deal with everything else. Bespoke Wellbeing will supply the equipment, book appointments, manage the clinic diary and provide an experienced, insured and chartered physiotherapist.
‘’Off-site physiotherapy’’ is a preferred option if you have a smaller number of employees requiring physiotherapy treatment (i.e. a smaller workforce or you are using our virtual physiotherapy services for most of your employees). You may also know that your workforce is spread over a large geographical area so there is not an easily accessible central workplace to have an on-site clinic for your employees.
All off-site referrals are managed by our team to assist the booking with our national clinic network, auditing the clinical reports, and dealing with any concerns.