Face-to-face physiotherapy is available for your employees at your place of work to give them quick and easy access to injury advice and treatment.
Our physiotherapists will:
- Assess symptoms and establish recovery timescales
- Provide ‘hands-on’ treatment which may be required such as massage, mobilisations, acupuncture and/or strapping.
- Provide evidence-based treatment and rehabilitation programmes using our app
- Educate and reassure employees on how to self-manage their symptoms
- Identify any work tasks or demands which may be contributing to the disorders
- Give advice on any modifications needed for their return to work programme.
On-site physiotherapy can assess and treat a large range of musculoskeletal injuries (those related to joints, bones, or tendons) such as low back pain, neck pain, working from home aches and pains, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, rehabilitation pre and post-surgery, repetitive strain, rehabilitation post-injury, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis and sports injuries.
How does it work
On-site clinics are a great option if your employees have a main location of work or are able to easily access a central work location.
You just need to provide us with a private room and hand washing facilities; we will deal with everything else. Bespoke Wellbeing will supply the equipment, book appointments, manage the clinic diary and provide an experienced, insured and chartered physiotherapist.