Who are we
Get In Contact
Bespoke Wellbeing is an award-winning Occupational Health Physiotherapy service founded in 2014 – we support UK workplaces to reduce musculoskeletal sickness absence and presenteeism with cost-effective and quality-driven services.
We work closely with line managers, human resource managers, occupational health professionals, case managers, and of course, your employees.
What we offer
Bespoke Wellbeing offers a one-stop set of services to help look after the physical health of your employees. We pride ourselves to be able to offer:
- Quick access to physiotherapy treatment for employees with musculoskeletal injuries.
- A hybrid approach of virtual and face-to-face physiotherapy to best suit your employees.
- Robust rehabilitation programmes delivered through the PhysiApp exercise app.
- Work-focused treatment goals with the aim to return staff to work safely in a timely manner.
- Pragmatic occupational health advice for staff with musculoskeletal sickness absence.
- DSE and ergonomic workplace assessments to aid return to work and injury recovery.
- Specialist long covid rehabilitation programme for employees struggling to work and living with long covid symptoms.
- Return on investment between £3-£12 per £1 spent on occupational health physiotherapy interventions.
- Outcome driven services with excellent key performance indicator standards and regular evaluation for the organisation.
Bespoke Wellbeing has also been recognised at the following awards…
‘Best Musculoskeletal Initiative’ in the Occupational Health and Well-being Awards 2020.
The ‘Natwest Accelerator Programme’ 2019-2020 scaling up physiotherapy and ergonomic services across the UK.
London and the South – Great British Entrepreneur Awards (GBEA) 2019
Zenith Global Health Award (Allied Health Professional) 2019
How we started
Our Company Founder, Clare Henson-Bowen, trained as a physiotherapist started in 2005 worked in a variety of public, private, and sports sectors. She has always been passionate about working with chronic pain patients and long-term conditions which paved her a path into occupational health as her specialism since 2007. She completed several introductory course through the Association of Physiotherapists in Occupational Health (ACPOHE) and later went on the finish an MSc in Occupational Health (Policy and Practice) in 2014.
In 2014, she established Bespoke Wellbeing Ltd which expanded to four physiotherapy clinics across Central London and in 2018 we started to build a national network of occupational health physiotherapists to support our clients across the UK.
In 2020, we adapted our occupational health services to meet the challenges Covid-19 brought to organisations. This involved us creating an innovative and hybrid model of care where we can offer both virtual and face-to-face physiotherapy services to our customers. We have established ourselves as a leading provider of virtual physiotherapy within the occupational health market and look forward to growing our hybrid model over the coming years.
We believe that being proactive, educating and promoting a healthy work and home life is the key to managing musculoskeletal injuries. We want our clients to live the best lives they can and for employers to have the tools and support to do this.
Our core services are delivered and structured in a way to make them accessible to anyone, even in hard to reach locations or if you are on a budget. Our friendly and approachable team will work with you in understanding what you need and the best ways to approach this.