Who we are
Bespoke Wellbeing is an award-winning Occupational Health Physiotherapy service that supports UK workplaces to reduce musculoskeletal sickness absence and presenteeism with cost-effective and quality-driven services.
We provide our clients with a high level of care and support through virtual and face-to-
Referrals to our services are typically from employers, human resource teams, occupational health providers, or case managers.
What we offer
– Quick access to virtual physiotherapy for employees with acute or chronic musculoskeletal injuries.
– Pragmatic occupational health advice for staff with musculoskeletal sickness absence.
– Robust rehabilitation programmes for employees delivered through their exercise app.
– Work-focused treatment goals with the aim to return staff to work safely in a timely manner.
– Specialist DSE and ergonomic workplace assessments to aid return to work and injury recovery.
– Return on investment between £3-£12 per £1 spent on occupational health physiotherapy interventions.
– Outcome driven services with excellent KPI standards and regular evaluation for the organisation.
Bespoke Wellbeing has also been recognised at the following awards…
– ‘Best Musculoskeletal Initiative’ in the Occupational Health and Well-being Awards 2020.
– The ‘Natwest Accelerator Programme’ 2019-2020 scaling up physiotherapy and ergonomic services across the UK.
– London and the South – Great British Entrepreneur Awards (GBEA) 2019
– Zenith Global Health Award (Allied Health Professional) 2019
How we started
In 2014, our founder Clare Henson-Bowen wanted to take her passion for physiotherapy and workplace wellbeing into the private sector to support organisations and employees in managing musculoskeletal health and wellbeing.
Clare is passionate about working with persistent pain patients with a strong focus on functional restoration and return to work treatment goals. She qualified as a Physiotherapist in 2005 and specialised in Occupational Health and Musculoskeletal care in 2007. She completed her MSc in Occupational Health (Policy and Practice) in 2014 and continues to fly the flag for Physiotherapy within the context of Occupational Health as she transitioned from the NHS to start her own business, Bespoke Wellbeing.
We believe that being proactive, educating and promoting a healthy work and home life is the key to managing musculoskeletal injuries. We want our clients to live the best lives they can and for employers to have the tools and support to do this.
Our core services are delivered and structured in a way to make them accessible to anyone, even in hard to reach locations or if you are on a budget. Our friendly and approachable team will work with you in understanding what you need and the best ways to approach this.